Diving Lobos: 11/29/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully Mike will step up and translate for us, yours was good, though Kathy, I got a laugh.
Oh, and he called you pretty.

Que bonito,

Una navidad en Monterey con la posibilidad de bocear cada dia. Que rico poder ver el mar debajo de las olas, y tranquilarse con los pescados y las estrellas.

Me gustaria tomar un poco tiempo para ir a visitar mi amiga Kathy cuando ella tenga su domicilio en Monterey.

Un amigo,

Mike Guerrero

How is this for translations?

How beautiful,

A Christmas in Monterey with the possibility of scuba diving each day. How nice it is to see below the waves of the ocean, and find tranquility with the fish and the sea stars.

I would like to take a little time to go and visit my friend Kathy when she has her new residence in Monterey.

Your friend,

Mike Guerrero

Thanks Mike, I translated "que bonito" into "what lovliness" I think Kathy translated it as "what tuna" :rofl3:
and it never hurts to tell a girl she's pretty.
Thanks for the challenge, it was fun to see what I really don't know about Spanish anymore. Maybe I should change my name (shame)

Sure! You all can ping me and I'll stroll down less than 1 mile to check out conditions at BW :wink:!

Crossing my fingers for good weather.

Dec 21 (or possibly 18) - Jan 21 :D :D

NICE! I'm taking some vacation time during the end of december / early Jan. We should do some mid week diving!

Thanks Mike, I translated "que bonito" into "what lovliness" I think Kathy translated it as "what tuna"

スペーン後以外には「ボニト」ったらこのBonitoもあります。自動翻訳って面白いね〜。

wow, not even going to try and translate that.

Ah Mike,

That's much better than th internet did with the Tuna translation ;-). Yes let's go critter hunting :).

Kathy

How is this for translations?

How beautiful,

A Christmas in Monterey with the possibility of scuba diving each day. How nice it is to see below the waves of the ocean, and find tranquility with the fish and the sea stars.

I would like to take a little time to go and visit my friend Kathy when she has her new residence in Monterey.

Your friend,

Mike Guerrero

Hey quick note!

When at lobos last week one of the park admins im guessing... slightly older woman came up to us and asked what we thought about the ramp. The obviously want to make it more like the boat launch in Monterey as far as the texture, but say they have no money. She also said they lost their grant for the work. However she was wanting to install some form of hemp rope attached to shortish poles on one side of the ramp. I told her while it may help in getting up I doubt it would help in preventing falls. Now a rail would help more but that didn't seem like an option.

I did think that all our scuba use fees were for lifeguards/admin fee to charge the fee and the ramp "maintenance" but I guess in the end its not enough to cover the ramps costs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom