diving Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wanted to let everyone know that the water is finally warm and clear. the diving season in vallarta has arrived. lets go diving.

I should be in PV in December as typical.

Shall see about some diving as well.
A rare trip where I can actually carry dive gear without big issues of backpacking.

Cheers

Going to be on a cruise Dec 10 - 18th hitting Acapulco; Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa; Puerto Vallarta; Cabo San Lucas. Would like rebreather fun but will settle for open circuit. In
PV on the 12/15 Any ideas?

I think that El chimo or El morro are both very nice dive sites. I will set aside 12/15for one of those two places, (whether you dive with me or not). When we are 2 weeks away from the date, lets get back in touch and i will let you know the diving conditions at that time. water temp and vis. I dive right now with just reg. air, but soon to be nitrox certified. Maybe by dec?

if your coming to pv, let me take you diving.

December 15 , going to El Morro or Chimo - GRREAT!!!

Just to let everyone know - diving with Leslie and Nacho was a great experience. Definitely one of the best vacations we've ever had. Anyone going to PV would do well to consider Leslie & Nacho!

Mikes six p's proper planning, prevents piss poor performance. Let me know if I need to do anything but show up on the pier. It is next month and I'm getting my ducks in a row. So far no re-breather fun for me this trip.

Back
Top Bottom