Diving Sept 10th - dont miss this one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Dive on the SS Minnow is officially cancelled.

We are moving it to the other coast if you would like to dive Venice! Please meet at the North parking lot of the Public Beach at 10:00 AM.

Hope we all get the big ones!

Gosh I hope you feel better! Wanna come to Venice?

Orlando Eric:
I'm missing out again! A) I am scheleduled to work. B) I have a icky third world UTB (Under The Bridge) person virus.

I hope to be diving again by the weekend of the 30th!

I think Venice is a little far for me with gas prices the way they are. I'll catch up with ya'll next trip out. Have a good time!

astrl:
I think Venice is a little far for me with gas prices the way they are. I'll catch up with ya'll next trip out. Have a good time!
I'm diving Sunday in Jupiter, not sure if the boats full but your welmose to come along if you'd like.

Hi, Darryl here,
The Canuck that Hijacked the post - just wondered if any of you down that way were up to some diving the 13-15, next week. Marvel thought the 15th might work so if it does shoot me a line & I'll firm things up with whoever is willing to dive with me when I get in town. Looking forward to to diving & if diving dosen't work, how 'bout a get together where I can meet a bunch of you "Florida Conch Divers". Again my email is darrylnoble@hotmail.com.
Cheers, Darryl.

Well, that trip certainly went well. There was no hook man.. you got to have mango-ga-ritas or kbecks famous Salsa- or Daryl's Pepper Poppers- or you can get a side show for entertianment like.. See the girl sleeping in the Bathtub --

:wink:

Orlando Eric:
Well, that trip certainly went well. There was no hook man.. you got to have mango-ga-ritas or kbecks famous Salsa- or Daryl's Pepper Poppers- or you can get a side show for entertianment like.. See the girl sleeping in the Bathtub --

:wink:

Huh?

Eric, you doing drugz again? (cold medicine?)

(Oh, that's it, must be nyquil after effects :D )

I was wondering that myself!

diver doh:
Huh?

Eric, you doing drugz again? (cold medicine?)

(Oh, that's it, must be nyquil after effects :D )

:laughing: some of us know EXACTLY what he's talking about.....right Blondey :D

I am in the dark again.

baitedstorm:
:laughing: some of us know EXACTLY what he's talking about.....right Blondey :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom