Do we have scallops around Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe I should go back to alaska, lol real crabbing.

If you want REAL Scallops, AK is the place to be! Big Arsed dinner plate size ones. Gotta get that dry suit ordered so I can get some next time Im home.

I dunno I certainly won't go to Bethel again....ick.

Bethel aint Homer and Jersey aint Florida but they are about the same distance apart.
OK, Bad example. How about Nevada and Florida? Thats closer to the same distance.

Where is the best diving in AL? Just curious.

Drawing on my vast one dive in AK, Id have to sat Kona. :)...I know what lives where and what the bottom looks like form my comm fish time. PWS is OK, again from one dive but Im just guessing Homer, Kodiak, and topping the list would be SE panhandle. How do you feel about diving 6kt water?

Are you talking about the strait there at Kodiak? I think I'll keep my tropical butt out of there, that and the Aleutians. Never been to the panhandle.

You just do that. :)

Brrr....so anyone have pictures of possiable matchs. The shell is shaped very similar to a scallop, not an oyster....unless we got some funky oysters around here.

Back
Top Bottom