Do you have a dive sticker on your car?

• Yes

Votes: 73 60.8%
  • No

Votes: 47 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Small DAN stickers on each car, with all the shore diving around the Sound my car is bound to be close folks can find the number should I or they ever need them called.

You Bet ya...... I have a lighted hitch cover that looks like a dive flag.
Rob

Yup... Gear theft is not something I worry about as the only time my gear is in the vehicle is when I'm in there too. It may be advertising for thiefs but I can't help the desire to display the sport I love so much. Whenever I see another car with dive stickers I always know that person is part of the same exclusive "club" that I'm part of. Only divers understand...

Dive On...

1) I paid WAY too much for my car to be putting a bunch of crud on it,

2) All it says to the more unscrupulous among us is "Expensive Toys inside. Break into me NOW".

I do not have any stickers either, don't want to peak anyone's interest...I know too many vehicles that have lost gear...
:)

Have a small divers flag and a small dan sticker on rear window

knives once bubbled...
I do not have any stickers either, don't want to peak anyone's interest...I know too many vehicles that have lost gear...
:)

Me neither. Plus I can't bring myself to put any stickers of any kind on my car.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom