Votes: 64 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 33.3%
  • I lie about it instead

Votes: 12 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi MikeFerrara, I put just for fun just to put a title.... je je je
When I pee my wetsuit is because I can't wait... ji ji ji

hey rogerhelmich you can put a pee-valve to your drysuit...:eek:ut:

rugbydiver, ......PADI peeing-in-the-ocean specialty?...... I love it!!!! ja ja ja :D

I was looking at custom westuit sites last night, and came across a company that offers this an an option:

Relief Zipper (152)
You no longer have to peel off your suit to experience “relief.” Available only on men’s suits.

Find it here.

Hopefully this innovation will be picked up by off the rack manufacturers.

However having little worm like bits of yourself hanging out of a suit around some of the fish I've seen brings up another problem. :D

Marc

Listen, I was kneeling in sand when I did this. I was in about 30 feet of water and the current was high. My bouancy is not bad.

So leeme alone :)

I DO NOT pee in my suit.

I am a dry suit diver.
I can suit up and go 3-4 hours before I need to be unzipped, and get out to empty my bladder.

The secret is to avoid caffiene.
On dive days I do not drink coffee, hot chocolate or cola drinks until I'm done diving.

Mike D

Wendy once bubbled...
New year's 2002 I promised myself I wouldn't pee in my wetsuit anymore and to this day I haven't!
WHEW!
NetDoc once bubbled...
Those that pee in their suit...
and those who lie about it!
Wuh-oh :eek:

I wonder how many "Urineclines" I passed through at Alexander? :D

Do I pee in my suit? Of course I do!

-Dennis

Wizzin' in my suit in the cold waters of So Cal.

FLL Diver once bubbled...
I was looking at custom westuit sites last night, and came across a company that offers this an an option:

Relief Zipper (152)
You no longer have to peel off your suit to experience “relief.” Available only on men’s suits.

Find it here.

Hopefully this innovation will be picked up by off the rack manufacturers.

However having little worm like bits of yourself hanging out of a suit around some of the fish I've seen brings up another problem. :D

Marc

I think you're right that you don't want to offer up any "bait" for the ocean life, you guys get all the breaks though...can you imagine what our p-valve would look like. You'd have to carry a scuba funnel.

It's one of the few things I miss about my wetsuit now that I dive dry. Instant gratification.

:wink:
Lisa

I just can't wait to see tomorrows poll.

Does farting in your drysuit effect buoyancy?

Never pee in diving wetsuit, but have in my surfing shorty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom