Does Air Come Out of Your Eye?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Puffer Fish:
You are not the only one. Can do both eyes, and could spray streams if I wanted to. Mine is from some damage I did doing commercial diving (diving when I should not have). And you can transfer infections. I think I can whistle a tune if I tried.

Just one of many body parts I seem to be loosing with age.

Both eyes? That must look cool when you blow bubbles, do you have any pics of it?

Brandnew2Scuba:
Both eyes? That must look cool when you blow bubbles, do you have any pics of it?

I believe that would fall under the "that is gross" category of pictures, and I have enought issues with added that to the list. Perhaps I will take one, when there is nothing better to do.

My friend Ivan can squirt milk from his right eye. He doesn't like to do it, because he has to inhale the milk up his nose for it to work - seriously.

My OW Instructor said that usually at least 1 out of every 6 people he teaches can usually blow air from their eye. I think Ivan was the only one brave/silly/strange enough to try the milk thing.

Pretty entertaining though...

Back
Top Bottom