Dress code at Prima?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As I posted, I went to Casa Mission, really nice place. :)

Sorry, I guess I thinking of two of the three Mission places shared the same name. I guess it is La, Parrilla, and Casa. I don't think we ever made it to the one on 55.

Having the 3 with similar names is very confusing, I had to check it a few times just to be sure. But yes, Casa is on 55, and it was very nice--much nicer than I expected and the food was pretty good. I haven't been to either of the other 2.

We were just there last week. Our buddy also in town is a big Prima fan of old. He knows all or most of the staff personally. His feedback is that business is down sharply since they moved and the workers are not happy. The place is nice, and great view, but it's lost the weird ambiance of the old location. Even though Albert has put huge signs all over the top of the tower the odd elevator entrance is a big drawback as they get very few people off the street as walk ins. The old location was prime as many taxis would drop people off at the pedestrian entrance at 5th and Salas to the centro area. They would hear and see a crowded place right above them. People are drawn to crowded eateries. All that's been lost. Perhaps adding a 7 story spiral staircase will help.

Rich

It might be a tad more expensive than Prima. Its located across the street from the water on the 2nd floor....you can get a table with a view and have great food there.

We got to Guido's Sat night. It was very good. Ended up with the fillet there too. Not your traditional fillet serving but it was very tasty. Two thumbs up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom