Dry Suit for Short Woman - don't dive cold often

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you end up buying eventually, my wife loves her santi ladies first suit. Unlike other brands there are smart features and adjustments that make a woman's drysuit fit properly. Other brands that have "ladies lines" mostly are just selling small men's suits. The santis actually are different.

@VikingDives I'm going to try to reach out to you today
@rddvet I made note to look at the Santi Ladies First suit. Since I am trying a new stance on diving more often, I might end up deciding to get a dry suit eventually

Im not to sure how short your are but one of my very good friends is 5'1" and could hide behind a flag pole if she turned sideways. She is very happy with her Santi, I think she has the E. Lite + she did the custom made to your measurements option.

One pro tip. If you a small framed female and you looking at getting a neck seal "ring" system try it on first and put your gear on as well. Alot of times you will find your harness straps lay ontop of the ring in an uncomfortable way. Some do not mind but others can not stand it so try it out first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom