Dutch Springs - December 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm wondering if anyone is heading to DS on December 31 for a dive. IÃÎ interested in going, but my regular buddy cannot go. Please let me know.

Yes, I was thinking of going... have you done it before?

I did DS like 50 times before just never on December 31.I just found one person on the DS forum and got replay almost instantly . Looks like it’s a go for me .If you like to join us you are more than welcome to go with me. P.M and I will provide you with my cell#.

Regards

Marcin

I did DS like 50 times before just never on December 31.I just found one person on the DS forum and got replay almost instantly . Looks like itÃÔ a go for me .If you like to join us you are more than welcome to go with me. P.M and I will provide you with my cell#.

Great... just sent you my contact info..

Which DS forum? Here or on Wreck Valley? I posted there too...

I'm thinking about going but probably insane since I don't own a dry suit. Picking up my new 7mm today. not sure if I dare.

Eat a hot breakfast
prime your suit with warm water
proceed directly to shower after dive
Eat soup for lunch

DOOO EEEEEET!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom