Elvis is in the house....on the island...what ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mmmmmmm Kava...

I see Gerry Garcia in that picture I posted Leesa...:D

What is the day? um....Friday
Who is the President? G. W. Bush
What month is it? March going on April
What is todays date? 3-31-06

SteveDiver:
I do think that I see the olympic torch though...

lol :D

did I pass? Do I get to take the ink spot test now?

You did... we must look deeper...lol

justleesa:
You're kidding! Am I just too creative (crazy)???
Maybe we should just say you have a good imagination! :D I've been squinting at it, looking at it with one eye closed, and still...nothing!!

Ok everyone here is the deal- Leesa is not well and the more that we say that we cannot see the image in her head to sicker she gets. So at this time I would highly suggest that we go along with her visions until I get to Oahu and perform a intervention.. K?

Oh Leesa! I see it! WOW that is soooooo cool!

justleesa:
So, when are you gonna get here?

Probably early next year hopefully you will not be in a corner and drueling by then....!

lol...If I can't go diving soon that just might happen

I know that sucks! honestly though I will be out there early next year taking a travel assignment for 6 months.... We can dive everyday cause I only work two 16 hour shifts a week....What ever happened to captain ED from the Dive Shack? Just wondering he was a nut ...Tony his side kick was cool.

Back
Top Bottom