Elvis is in the house....on the island...what ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, it was terrific. I was really surprised how good the diving was. You would love it there. I just posted more pics in my thread. Catherine is starting to get mad at me because I'm getting so much practice. How are you? Too much rain, eh?

Diver Dennis:
Yes, it was terrific. I was really surprised how good the diving was. You would love it there.

On my list of someday places...glad you had a good time :D

I just posted more pics in my thread.

I checked out your gallery....Wow! I have a few favorites :14: and the clip is cool too (was the manta from this trip??)

Catherine is starting to get mad at me because I'm getting so much practice.

Not....lol....the more you learn, the more you will have to teach :wink:

How are you? Too much rain, eh?

I know I shouldn't complain...I'm in Hawaii and it is beautiful here, just not for the past 40+ fri**** days :frown: It can get depressing. Other wise all is well in Paradise...When are you stopping over?

justleesa:
Ok....when we went on the cruise last week I got a better view of Elvis. From out there I could recognize a lot more....I drew the outline as I see it in the one picture - you should be able to see that. plus that Elvis is wearing sunglasses.

elvis.jpg

elvis-_drawn.jpg
I STILL don't see it....:06:

Is it still raining???? You may have cabin fever or your brain is wet.....I cannot see it either...

lol...not...lol, it stopped raining for the moment though :wink:
my outline doesn't help to see it at all????

Is Poi a drug???

Dennis teasing me!:
Now tell me what you see here Leesa...

I see....Elvis's profile on the mountain side:D

steve:
Is Poi a drug???

Poi! wouldn't touch it with a 50' pole!!! yuck!!!...But I hear Kava is pretty good :wink:

Leesa let me put you through a mental eval. like I do with my patients:
What is the day?
Who is the President?
What month is it?
What is todays date?

I do think that I see the olympic torch though...

Back
Top Bottom