Elvis is in the house....on the island...what ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
elvis.jpg

Woah! That gigantic mural of Elvis almost looks like a housing development if you squint at it! :D

Just kidding...I really really don't see it despite sitting here staring at it long enough to wonder if this was an early April Fools joke to get us all to stare at a picture :wink:

Maybe if you label the parts in your sketch? I'm having trouble assembling them into Elvis...

Edit: Hmm...maybe I do kinda sorta see it now. He has that high collar outfit on and the big sideburns, right? Maybe if I have a shot or two of tequila I can see him for sure...

man :rofl:...you guys have no imagination...does this help any? Not the greatest drawing I know...

elvis-_shadow.jpg

Now that helps. Except I think you colored outside of the lines a little... I can see it in your picture Leesa but not in the real picture... What else can you draw? so far they are non-violent drawings which is promising... LOL...

:rofl: no violence...just flowers, stick people and elvis :D

If you really want to see it and you have PS, download the drawing and the actual picture...put them in the same picture as layers and fade the drawing in and out...you gotta see it then

Well.. I will take your word for it... too much work. Maybe it is because I am a male and we have a hard time seeing things that are not there... You know how a wife or girlfriend would say I saw you with my sister and we would say no you didn't your seeing things......kinda like that....

from what I was told yes...there is another hill housing design behind Tripler...but I won't post it or Steve will really buy me one of those white, long sleved jackets :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom