End of Summer Labor Day Bash/Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm, that is a pretty good deal. I might have new Labor Day plans.

Come on down and join us. It's going to be great.

Yep to my knowledge the best deal in the Keys.. Becky is ruthless. She sure did some talking for this one. Shes ruthless I tell ya ruthless !!!!

NOT just Labor Day, but several months to come??

WOOOO HOOOOO :bounce4:

That would be correct. I cant wait to see you here.

I'll be there for the night dive.
Can't wait to get Spear into the cold dark abyss :mooner::rofl3:

And I'll be there for the Sat all day dive too, I'm looking forward to it. :bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:

I'll be there for the night dive.
Can't wait to get Spear into the cold dark abyss :mooner::rofl3:

And I'll be there for the Sat all day dive too, I'm looking forward to it. :bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:

Just a quick note before I head off for the weekend paf :mooner::mooner: :confused: You better be bringing lots of lights buddy:ar15:

That's great man. I cant wait to see you !!!

FYI, this trip DOES NOT qualify as part of the shore dive/boat dive trade offer on that other thread :D

I'm looking forward to it too... I just got to find a hotel for the wife and kids. Any suggestions?

I'm considering diving all day Sunday for the four shallow dives...I can't stay over...would anyone like to carpool from Broward?

I'm considering diving all day Sunday for the four shallow dives...I can't stay over...would anyone like to carpool from Broward?

Debby get with Tiggrr & Phill on here they are heading down maybe they are coming Sunday as well. I don't think they are staying over night

FYI, this trip DOES NOT qualify as part of the shore dive/boat dive trade offer on that other thread :D

I'm looking forward to it too... I just got to find a hotel for the wife and kids. Any suggestions?

LowVizWiz, thanks for the post, we do work with a few, all nice hotels and have our special pricing for rooms from our store. Just call us tomorrow, 800-331-3483 and of course mention the SB Labor Day dives and we can give you prices and book for you. Looking forward to a great dive weekend with the SB gang! - Captain Slate

Guess I forgot to tell you the dinner is a All You Can Eat and Drink dinner :D We will have beer as well as other soft drinks, tea and water. When calling in please let them know if you plan on attending so we can get a head count.
Thanks so much Becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom