erparamedic is on notice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa:
When are you guys coming to SoCal? WB416, Penny, TG (she scares me, I'm a horrible scrabble player! But I like dominoes!) and Eparmedic need to visit us out here. Ber Rabbit is coming in November for the Wrinkles Catalina dive, imagine the fun if the rest of you showed up!

Dave

That sounds like lots of fun! I've been to socal once... I was a teenager and we visited San Diego and La Jolla. I mainly remember checking out all the Navy guys.... the USS Kitty Hawk was stationed there (don't know if it still is or not). :rofl3:

wb416:
I'm allergic to SoCal... land of my birth... prefer the slow pace of the midwest! :D

I did not invite you to move here! Just come, dive, have a great time and leave your women!:rofl3:

No - really, leave your women!:wink:

Dave

so i hear there is going to be the 1st trans-pacific DORK meet n dive off..... Fairy is coming to Sydney :multi:

snorkels from accross the oceans will be united!

almitywife:
so i hear there is going to be the 1st trans-pacific DORK meet n dive off..... Fairy is coming to Sydney :multi:

snorkels from accross the oceans will be united!

And when might the lovely Almity be coming to the US? I seem to remember a few certain posts about a USAlmity tour.... with a stop in the midwest!

oh we wish.... maybe 2010 if we can get some savings.... but on the drop of a hat we decided to go to Vanuatu for christmas so the account is bare... again :D

did i mention christmas day in vanuatu :multi:

almitywife:
oh we wish.... maybe 2010 if we can get some savings.... but on the drop of a hat we decided to go to Vanuatu for christmas so the account is bare... again :D

did i mention christmas day in vanuatu :multi:

Ohhh! How nice! Hey... don't feel bad... at least you HAVE a savings! Our incessant need to "go somewhere, do something" has killed ours!

Hey... you only live once, right! And I'd rather die happy than die rich! LOL I can't take money to the other side! :D

Vanuatu will be amazing! I hope to see lots of pics!

well we use the moneybox theory... all our $1 & $2 coins into a money box and it usually adds up to $2K..... the current box was suppose to pay to have my eternity ring remodeled but i said to hubby our mental health is more important so Vanuatu it is!!!!

this will be our 4th or 5th trip there..... we like it because its so cruisey. we usually go somewhere new then vanuatu then somewhere new in alternate years

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom