erparamedic is on notice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe that there was a certain "somebody" looking at... not just any snorkel flag.... but a fold up snorkel flag!!! She is officially looking for a "used" one to avoid the high cost of a new one!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

TSandM:
Aaaacckkk! Our secret is out!

Lynne, Dipping your toe in the Dork forum? I sensed you had a fun streak in you!

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated into the dork collective!

Dave

trucker girl:
The DIR diver in question may not be exactly a Dork Diver at this time, but he is, from what I understand, a very fun guy. And I think we might be able to talk him into wearing a snorkel-mounted dive flag. But we'd have to talk him into wearing a snorkel first.

The last DIR diver she dove with was subjected to ScubUNO (and enjoyed it- played wearing dry suit gloves, even).

*note to others- this thread is not intened as an anti-DIR thread... it is a thread about ScubUNO and snorkels. Nothing else matters!
She did express an interest in learning to do a back kick. :)

And the conversion begins.......

pennypue:

This is true, first the back kick, then the frog kick, then the BP/W then the doubles, then the pony/stage, it is just a matter of time once they start to indoctrinate you. Before you know it you will be spending your dives running lines, shooting bags, practicing your kicks. Then you will have to get the 7' hose and before you know it you will give up your dive computer.

pennypue:

Actually, YES! I desperately want to learn to do a back kick! WBs back kick looks effortless...

But... I maintain... I AM a DORK, and nothing changes that! :D

trucker girl:
Didn't Kool-aid kill that whole commune?

Different flavor... :wink:

erparamedic:
Actually, YES! I desperately want to learn to do a back kick! WBs back kick looks effortless...

But... I maintain... I AM a DORK, and nothing changes that! :D

Bhwahahahaha I have heard that before and seen it happen with my own eyes.:dork2:

LindaBluedolphin:
This is true, first the back kick, then the frog kick, then the BP/W then the doubles, then the pony/stage, it is just a matter of time once they start to indoctrinate you. Before you know it you will be spending your dives running lines, shooting bags, practicing your kicks. Then you will have to get the 7' hose and before you know it you will give up your dive computer.

Frog kicks are hard to do in splits! I'll never give up my splits! LOL I'm a fan of my old gear too.... and my colored hoses... now, THOSE are dorky! LOL

LindaBluedolphin:
Thanks Linda... you effectively described a large hogarthian population, much larger BTW than the dyed-in-the-wool DIR population... all (Hogs/DIR) of whom are fully eligible for dork-dom. :dork2:

You can relax now... this thread is supposed to be about having fun, which is EXACTLY what ER and I did yesterday.
:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom