erparamedic is on notice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5'8" actually! LOL

Yes... I had a VERY fun dive yesterday. And, bowing my head in dorkdom shame... I did not wear a snorkel... AND...I must come clean.... I didn't wear one in the OCEAN in FL either. I'm really diggin' not wearing one! {Oh! For shame!}

Now... as for my last 2 DIR buddies.... the dives were ALL about FUN!

As for me... I'm not changing my "dork diver" status at all! I'm a simpleton and I ONLY dive to have fun! :D

Wow! I didn't realize I was so popular! I'm humbled!

wb416:
OMG... I was diving with a DORK diver! :11: Why didn't someone tell me that ER was a DORK! :dork2:

Holy @#$@#.... I'll need years of therapy and intervention now!!

...oh... and what's a snorkel? :lotsalove:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Beware! I will bring cards next time! :D

wb416:
I understand from talking to penny that ScubUNO's great for working on buoyancy control and bit more exciting than staring at the same chain link for 45 minutes (back when I went to school we had to walk 5 miles in the snow, up hill both ways)

Yes... it's great for hovering! I'll bring the cards next time. :)

trucker girl:
I think she might need snorkel to snorkel redorkitration.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Wow! I'm touched! TG is genuinely worried about my well-being! Does it make a difference if I tell you I had my snorkel in the car? I mean... at least it was AT the dive site, right?

Did I say LONG spiral? I meant LONG spiral. Because she's got a LONG, LONG way to go before anyone can describe her as bland.

Whew! At least my dorkdom still shines thru!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom