erparamedic is on notice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now... as for my last 2 DIR buddies.... the dives were ALL about FUN!

Aaaacckkk! Our secret is out!

(I heard that DIR divers really know how to party whereas my kind of dork sits at home on Friday nights)

I fear the snorkel flag would interfere with the propeller beanie's circumfrigal navigation qualities. Plus, I'm too cheap to buy one. Maybe I can find a used one on eBay...

Seriously - I cannot believe those snorkel flags are for real!

erparamedic:
5'8" actually! LOL

Yes... I had a VERY fun dive yesterday. And, bowing my head in dorkdom shame... I did not wear a snorkel... AND...I must come clean.... I didn't wear one in the OCEAN in FL either. I'm really diggin' not wearing one! {Oh! For shame!}

Now... as for my last 2 DIR buddies.... the dives were ALL about FUN!

As for me... I'm not changing my "dork diver" status at all! I'm a simpleton and I ONLY dive to have fun! :D

Wow! I didn't realize I was so popular! I'm humbled!

I fear they gave you the Koolaide and you drank it.....there is no turning back....

trucker girl:
(I heard that DIR divers really know how to party whereas my kind of dork sits at home on Friday nights)

I fear the snorkel flag would interfere with the propeller beanie's circumfrigal navigation qualities. Plus, I'm too cheap to buy one. Maybe I can find a used one on eBay...

Well... I dunno about parties, but we did get a few looks at the quarry... I think Rod, myself, and Penny scared some classes away! :rofl3: :rofl3: I think Rod's speedo had something to do with it!:rofl3:

Well... TG, maybe you should have a propeller mounted to the top of the snorkel flag.... yeahhhh!!:rofl3: :rofl3:

erparamedic:
Nope... no koolaid. :wink: I'm pretty set in my dorky ways. :dork2:

Time shall be the judge of that, I have seen others fall.......:dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom