erparamedic is on notice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
Did I say LONG spiral? I meant LONG spiral.

Oh, now I see the difference.....(not really...) :rofl3:

in difence or her i did a dive with a dir gu he was pretty cool. dive was a blast too.

I don't have a snorkel, does that still make me a dork?

ER, come back to the light!!!! You belong here...if you leave, I'll cry :( and fill the ocean with my tears and then I'll go on a rampage again and don't wanna repeat that again. :D

trucker girl:
Did I say LONG spiral? I meant LONG spiral. Because she's got a LONG, LONG way to go before anyone can describe her as bland.
5 Or 7 foot long spiral? :D

at first i was :shocked: but now im wondering... is this the way to infiltrate the dark side and get them to turn to the DORK way???

The DIR diver in question may not be exactly a Dork Diver at this time, but he is, from what I understand, a very fun guy. And I think we might be able to talk him into wearing a snorkel-mounted dive flag. But we'd have to talk him into wearing a snorkel first.

The last DIR diver she dove with was subjected to ScubUNO (and enjoyed it- played wearing dry suit gloves, even).

*note to others- this thread is not intened as an anti-DIR thread... it is a thread about ScubUNO and snorkels. Nothing else matters!

Back
Top Bottom