Fajardo Puerto Rico Diving in April 2014 - Casa Del Mar or Seaventures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I had confirmed reservations, they didn't book the boat, so they cancelled and refunded my money. Two days in a row. I had a great time diving, they were just a terrible operator. I drove down to La Parguera and had a great time. Great Op down there also. Paradise Scuba had a nice boat and probably the best DM I have ever dove with. Cachi was great. Tell him up front if you want a guided dive or to do your own thing and he does exactly that.

FireMedic,

I assume you had a confirmed reservation beforehand. If SeaVentures knew beforehand that the dive would be cancelled, they should have called you. Jill (Jamila?) is the store manager and is pretty on top of things. Even if a bunch of people didn't show up that morning, they should have charged those people for not showing up after the cancellation window. Although my experience with SeaVentures was very good, I would be miffed if I made the trip to Fajardo for nothing.

I hope you have another chance to dive in PR. It's a great island!

drove down to La Parguera and had a great time. Great Op down there also. Paradise Scuba had a nice boat and probably the best DM I have ever dove with. Cachi was great. Tell him up front if you want a guided dive or to do your own thing and he does exactly that.

Yup, loved diving with Mario and Cachi on kikos boat.

Especially once they realized I like finding/looking at everything.

I still don't know how he does it, but he'll spot the smallest thing 50 feet away ..... It was awesome watching his eyes light up under water as he shows you his favourite spots on that reef.

BRad

I know Kiko and he started diving before walking( joke) He grew up in the water as his Dad started the business. Great OP!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom