Farting in wetsuit - buoyancy Poll

Do you fart in your wetsuit, and does it effect your buoyancy?

• Yes! And it was like an Emergency Buoyant ascent! SCARY!

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Yes, but I was at the surface and the nasty beast rose through my neck seal and gassed me! *cough*

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Yes, I was way too positively buoyant, Not only did I need to vent the air in my BC, but I had to ve

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Yes, but I was out of the water. It left me looking like the Michellan Man (tm)

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • No Way!! Ewwwwww (And I don't pee in my wetsuit either) Sickos!

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • No Way! I'm a lady diver and Ladies DON'T fart! What nerve this guy has to ask!!

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok!
I admit it i have done but it was unintentional, To reduce the gassing effect invert yourself then take you Octo stick in the neck of wetsuit depress the purge button and it will force out the Bad gas out at he openings at your ankles.

Good way of cooling off, It forces cooler water in to your wetsuit and removes the warm body temp water. :doctor:

P.S
I have been told that most female do not Pass Gas they don't keep there mouths closed long enough to build up pressure in order to build up any back pressure.... :goofy:

Scubaddawg

GQMedic once bubbled...
Do you fart in your wetsuit, and, how does it effect your buoyancy?

What a totally moronic waste of time. Did you have to actually use brain power to think of this nonsense, or did you use a poll?

It appears that some folks have waaaaay too much time on their hands. :tree: Bob

Bob3 once bubbled...
Passing gas can be ... well, the picture says it quite well:

ROFLMAO

This picture was enough to make tears flow as I couldn't stop laughing.

Made my day,,,thanks.

Nah, I used a poll!

MechDiver once bubbled...

What a totally moronic waste of time. Did you have to actually use brain power to think of this nonsense, or did you use a poll?

...if I've ever experienced flatulence while encased in neoprene, so, if it has, in fact, happened, the effect must have been less than catistrophic.:wacko:

next poll; Have you ever sneezed in an Aga mask?

pt40fathoms once bubbled...

ROFLMAO

This picture was enough to make tears flow as I couldn't stop laughing.

Made my day,,,thanks.

I was thinking of the poor bastards downwind when they opened their suits!!

When diving a dry suit does it act like argon and help you stay warmer? We could be on to something here.

I do not recommend it for wet suit or semi-dry diving as it can have horrible implications if you are prone to the cone head phenomenon. A good argument against assuming a vertical position in the water.

At first, I wondered if this thread and the one about Underwater Serenade were the same....

:wink:

PhotoTJ once bubbled...

Have you ever sneezed in an Aga mask?

yes i have and it caused a momentart freeflow that froze my nose, not to mention my dive buddy thinking my head had exploded in a massive 200 psi cloud of bubbles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom