Farting in wetsuit - buoyancy Poll

Do you fart in your wetsuit, and does it effect your buoyancy?

• Yes! And it was like an Emergency Buoyant ascent! SCARY!

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Yes, but I was at the surface and the nasty beast rose through my neck seal and gassed me! *cough*

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Yes, I was way too positively buoyant, Not only did I need to vent the air in my BC, but I had to ve

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Yes, but I was out of the water. It left me looking like the Michellan Man (tm)

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • No Way!! Ewwwwww (And I don't pee in my wetsuit either) Sickos!

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • No Way! I'm a lady diver and Ladies DON'T fart! What nerve this guy has to ask!!

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should have added;

"It's not called farting when on scuba. It's called OFF GASSING" to the poll.

*chuckle*

A little humour and levity never hurt......

If you let one escape from your wetsuit at depth, does the bubble expand into one large bubble as it reaches to the top or a series of smaller bubbles of roughly the same size? Curious.

And I can't believe I read this entire thread....

Nah, it becomes a much larger bubble as it ascends until it finally surfaces. I just want to know if it makes that oh so cool sound!

wlo93 once bubbled...
A little humour and levity never hurt......

If you let one escape from your wetsuit at depth, does the bubble expand into one large bubble as it reaches to the top or a series of smaller bubbles of roughly the same size? Curious.

And I can't believe I read this entire thread....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom