Favorite dive sites around Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a critter guy. Before the last trip I didn't really have a favorite. Now...with out a doubt Cedral. I can't believe the sheer number of critters we saw on 2 dives there. We went back a 2nd day because of the first, and the 2nd day was actually better. On the second day we saw 4 nurse sharks (2 swimming together) Black tip reef shark, HUGE resident free swimming green morey (saw him on both dives) 1 Eagle Ray and 10+ turtles. A lobster cave that had at LEAST 12 lobster crammed in (couldn't even get them all in the pic...LOL) and all the other usual suspects! Absolutely spectacular.

Big thanks to everyone who shared their favorite dive sites in Cozumel!!! The info on what you might see at certain dive site is nice to have, big help deciding what sites we want to try!! I realize it's not a comprehensive list and everyone's tastes are different, but it's great to read Coz has some fantastic sites and I can't wait to try some of them out next week!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom