finally bought one..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
well after reading all the threads about apeks regs,i went to the outdoor show and arranged to buy an atx200 for 475.00 canadian..i figured if i was going to buy a new set it would be a one time thing..i wanted a cold water reg and a reg that breathes well at depth..its mine i tell you all mineeeee...lol

Excellent choice for our cold water environment and great price too. I am looking at the same reg in the same price range,...too good to pass up. Give us a report after you have tested it on a few one degree dives at depth!

That looks like a great price too - I haven't seen that model in that price range except for on-line, and I now live near cold water :pity_part , so I'll be anxious to see your personal report.

I recently picked up a latest generation Scubapro MK 18 (you can only see it with English text at Scubapro's UK web site currently for whatever reason) which I'll first try out on an upcoming trip to Bonaire & Curacao. I have an Aqua Lung Titan with environmental kit installed which would be my backup set if or when I try this in "cold" water (with double tanks, isolation manifold, etc.).

snuggle:
... arranged to buy an atx200 for 475.00 canadian.....
hmmm... comes out to $355 USD; $120 (USD) cheaper than Leisure Pro.
Apeks has the darndest way of describing their regs; an ATX200 can either be a 2nd stage or a complete reg.
Never could figure one out why they wanted to make things so confoosing, other than they being British, where they drive on the wrong side of the road & electricity runs backwards. :wink:
I hope yer getting the 1st stage along with that for that price, that'd be a heck of a deal.

Bob3:
hmmm... comes out to $355 USD; $120 (USD) cheaper than Leisure Pro.
Apeks has the darndest way of describing their regs; an ATX200 can either be a 2nd stage or a complete reg.
Never could figure one out why they wanted to make things so confoosing, other than they being British, where they drive on the wrong side of the road & electricity runs backwards. :wink:
I hope yer getting the 1st stage along with that for that price, that'd be a heck of a deal.

Yup I saw them Apeks 200 ATX first and second for $385 USD at the Adventure Show here in Toronto on the weekend. You just had to trade in any reg, working or not for the deal. Don't know if the deal is still on though, but you can get it here for $423 with trade-in www.divesource.com

Way to go snuggle you will love the 200. that trade in program that Dive Source is running sounds like a great deal. It is over soon though. (March 1st)

Waahoo grats snuggle that is a good reg and at a great price. Hope it serves you well for a long time to come.

I guess one good thing about this deal is that these guys are actual authorized dealers and there is no grey market crap like on some of those other places

Back
Top Bottom