finding dive buddies just by asking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 out of 4 instructors recommend instruction! :D

Many Lakes in the USA are on public land. We have a LOT of public land in the US.

Ice diving classes are beneficial and not that expensive. It does require a line(s) and a way to cut a hole in the ice. IMO there is not much to see or do, I would rather be in the Keys! I dive dry and will tell you now that if you dive wet you WILL be cold.

thanks for all the information on ice diving. I do agree that having confidance in your instructor is the most important part of scuba diving and I do have the confidance and respect for my instructor. He has pointed out what I need help with and even more important he has praised me for what I have done well which I think is also very helpful in my training. The ice diving will be a new experiece for me and I will definitly be going with people who have done it before . Love this site. I learn so much just by reading what other divers have to say. Keep on blowing bubbles .

Back
Top Bottom