First time photographer photos at Anacapa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V:
Thanks Parabolic, I don't want to rub it in but out of my measly 33 total dives, this was my 2nd encounter with GSB. I feel very fortunate to have had these experiences. We saw these beautiful beasts on the 4th dive of the day and I will always do the 4th dive because of it. It always seems that the craziest stuff happens on that dive, maybe it's because there's less divers in the water or the time of day or whatever. Regardless, something magical always happens.

Billy

Bill

Where were you? East or west end? You got me inspired, think I will go out with Ted on the 3/4 day trip this coming Wednesday.

Thanks Bill. Can't make it Saturday but I am booked on the Spectre for Wednesday. I am probably the kiss of death for seeing black sea bass but I will do my best to find them :)

++Ken++

Those Black sea bass would have looked so much better with a light on them...If you don't want a strobe, then see the slx video/still light we have on our site...it rocks for this kind of set up. Not bad for a first time though...

Here's some more playing around in Photoshop.......hope you don't mind!

Wow!

Great pictures, Bro. Can't wait to see more.

It was good seeing you on the Sunfish yesterday, Did you have a good time?

Rick

Back
Top Bottom