Flights to Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We just got back from Coz. The airport is fine. Last time we flew into Cancun to save a few bucks. This time we were able to get a cheaper fare to Coz on American through WorryFree Vacations. I won't fly into Cancun again! It was great flying in and being at the hotel in just a few minutes instead of having to take a bus, ferry and taxi. By the way, the Hotel Cozumel is fully functioning and wonderful. Their pier is one of the few that is functional. Many of the outlying hotels won't be ready for a long time though. Literally many of them have skeleton structures but no internal walls, windows etc. Frankly, this trip we had some of the best diving ever, as crowds were small because cruise ship traffic was down. (Although 6 were in port on Friday). We did Mariciabo, Barracuda, San Juan, Francesca, Punta Tunich, Columbia etc and only ran into one other group of divers while underwater. If you are looking for a dive operation to take you to some of the southern reefs, call Deep Blue! Gabriel (the divemaster) is absolutely fabulous.

Diver Kat:
Sally is a wonder!! We have already booked her for an Ashiatsu on our Feb trip. Last time we managed an arrival & post-departure visit ..... you go home feeling like a million bucks!! Here's her website ....

http://www.barefootincozumel.com/

made note of that. Thanks

loudives:
I believe Coz Sally has magic feet do a search for her on the board and private mail her. I hear she does wonders with her feet on your back. Christi at bluextsea is her friend so you can ask her also.
Lou

Thanks Lou

Bbarnes:
We just got back from Coz. The airport is fine. Last time we flew into Cancun to save a few bucks. This time we were able to get a cheaper fare to Coz on American through WorryFree Vacations. I won't fly into Cancun again! It was great flying in and being at the hotel in just a few minutes instead of having to take a bus, ferry and taxi. By the way, the Hotel Cozumel is fully functioning and wonderful. Their pier is one of the few that is functional. Many of the outlying hotels won't be ready for a long time though. Literally many of them have skeleton structures but no internal walls, windows etc. Frankly, this trip we had some of the best diving ever, as crowds were small because cruise ship traffic was down. (Although 6 were in port on Friday). We did Mariciabo, Barracuda, San Juan, Francesca, Punta Tunich, Columbia etc and only ran into one other group of divers while underwater. If you are looking for a dive operation to take you to some of the southern reefs, call Deep Blue! Gabriel (the divemaster) is absolutely fabulous.

That is really great to hear. Will be staying at that hotel again, 3rd time. I've heard great things about Deep Blue dive op too. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom