Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Hargothian farts must be minimalist

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • This is not funny, I don't gas manage

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that is why I had to ask ya, "do it". I threw up in my mouth a lil bit after reading your first post.

It sounded as though leaving it zipped up keeps the nasty from spiling out on the deck of the boat.

I now see that you have the deadly H2S gas that you try to protect others against:)

do it easy:
The p-valve is the gateway to the rapture of the deep, but there are certain joys that the drysuit affords at the surface. I don't to go into too many details, but let's just say, if you leave it zipped up- no harm, no foul. :D
Who do you get to open your zipper.

Ah yes a second page, Post was first emmitted to try and apease some of the hot air that was being let go on some of the other threads. Thought I would puff some fluff but the thread got moved, no humour I gas.

The dry suit gift is something very special for that "Buddy" of yours. You know the one, not careful with the zipper, just likes to ripper.......funny to see the look when the ziplock is opened ahahahhahahahahahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom