For Sale: Orca Industries The Edge Dive Computer (1980s) and other 80s dive gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jen7788

New
Reaction score
I was given some old dive gear (i think its from the 80s) and im not really sure what to do with it. Im trying to sell the edge on ebay:
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I've also got some Dacor regs and BCD, an Amphibico Amphibian V9 Video Housing and some fins, suits and other bits and bobs. Just dont really know what to do with it all, I wont use it and seems awful to just through it away this stuff was clearly expensive in its time and good quality any ideas of a good home for it?

fwiw, there's often a V8/V9/V11 Amphibico housing on eBay (U.S.) They almost never sell - even priced under $100. You'd need a really old 8MM camera to use with it.

Yeah thanks that's what I thought, just don't know what to do with it, thought Id give a shout out just in case anyone wants it, but if not it'll probably end up as scrap metal, sad times!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom