For the most awesome dive experience you'll ever have!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps I'm not developing the correct picture here, but I looked at the op's previous posts. Is it correct to assume this is a convicted poacher who's inviting other divers to join him on an opening day lobster hunt? If this is correct, how messed-up is that?

-AZTinman

Well, I'll just leave this one alone then. I don't have the time or inclination to figure out who's writing what. Assumptions need to be based upon a clearer 'picture' and this one's way too murky for that.

-AZTinman
www.cortezbluephotography.com

Maxxxxxxxx lol!! Are you referring to Dept of Fish And Wildlife? I used to value knowing you as a fellow diver, I'd spend 45mins to and hour each night of your yearly 45 trips, resizing all your micro-imagery to fit the requirements of wanna dive on google earth, and still fitting in time to travel 1.5 hours to the water and sqeeze in 3 or 4 shore dives then come home, on 35 to 45 dive trips too. And I would send the generic "thank you" when finished. On a rare occasion I'd include how much fun I'm having diving in the same waters, and I would say thanks for contributing personally. You never one time said anything. You most be over doing things and maybe just too tired? I hit the water just as much as you in past years, the difference is I'm friendly. You on the other hand seem uptight about quite a bit of things. I've talked to you quite a bit of times, and I appreciate every bit of it, all though I sometimes don't agree with the snootiness that emulates from you. I still, only view it as we're different and who knows, maybe you're just exhausted? I really could care less about minor spelling, and grammatical errors. The normal non judgemental divers here (the ones I'd rather dive with than you,) don't have a problem reading. Those that do, come off as ones that rather than diving and having fun, they'll be a scuba addict nerd that doesn't dive!!! The only reason I've joined this site to meet divers, not to showcase how nice my spelling or pictures are. We're on two totally different worlds. Max pay attention "who" you're talking to before assuming anything. I don't know what you're talking about nor do you regarding charges brought against me. If you do it again I'll file slander charges against you in court. But it's your choice. The post originally posted here was about going diving. And before all proof readers jumped in about my writing....look very carefully at it again, or better yet I'll re-paste it again, perhaps some here need to learn how to read.....We caution those that want or would be controversial to this plain and fun invite to dive in our resource rich waters of Los Angeles California on opening night of Lobster Season 2014, to not respond or reply here. to not respond or reply here You guys are killin me!!! If you aint got anything nice to say, don't say anything!!

It's difficult to tell sometime. H2Ocean is the handle for an account held by Brian of Hardcore Dive Team but sometimes Adam James uses Brian's account.

MaxBottomtime, I used his account only one time because i did not have one yet. Please stop say un true stuff. One time dude did i use his account because i did not have one and now i do

Whether he can spell or not, dont be so hard on the guy. He does know the spots and I guarantee H20 has more experience and diversity in CA then all of you. Stop talking smack and just be cool and dive.

Perhaps I'm not developing the correct picture here, but I looked at the op's previous posts. Is it correct to assume this is a convicted poacher who's inviting other divers to join him on an opening day lobster hunt? If this is correct, how messed-up is that?

-AZTinman
Perhaps you can develop an idea of where your so called Scuba Board "friends" have led you, which is the same direction in which they're trying to lead visitors of this post! And it worked on your assuming simple mind, you fell for it!! I would bet even if you trained non stop from now until opening lobster night, that you would not be able to dive where we are going to be. It takes a certain type of spirit, you obviously have shown you lack. DFW will be there to help us if needed for lighting the trails, letting us know how well we did based on what they've seen during the night. We'll get great photos of our captured lobsters and them arm in arm with us. We do every year. How messed up is THAT!!!

I tried once to catch a lobster ... but I got scared as she was wriggling madly in my hand ... so I let her go :(

But, if you invite me to eat one I will join you gladly :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

PS
English IS my second language (or third?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom