For the most awesome dive experience you'll ever have!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I certainly will, invite you Alberto!! You bring the montequia! Who knows, we might just bring a grill to the shore this year, like our friends NBTT around the corner! Celebrate the local flavor on the spot!

Stop talking smack and just be cool and dive.

Strange sentiments, Adam, since you sent me a PM. Let's see how cool you are:

I would rather not know how to spell then look as fat as you and hairy as you. Your an ugly

The rest was of sufficiency profanity I'd think I could get banned for repeating it, so I left that part off. The mod.s can take a look at it themselves.

But hey, you, uh, 'be cool and dive.'

Richard.

Maxxxxxxxx lol!! Are you referring to Dept of Fish And Wildlife?
Sorry, I forgot they changed their name. They've been DFG my entire life and when I see DFW I think of an airport in Texas.

Max pay attention "who" you're talking to before assuming anything. I don't know what you're talking about nor do you regarding charges brought against me.
I assumed the posts were not made by you. When you allow another to use your account it creates confusion among the readers. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/so...rged-several-counts-poaching.html#post7196027
It should have been obvious to all that I was not referring to you.

Last edited:
I have to chime in on two counts.

1. I didn't understand the original post. To be persuasive, it should have been much clearer.

2. Anyone taking 7 lobster a day has my disdain. I can't imagine anyone eating 7 a day and I dislike taking and gifting them. Anyone possessing more than 7 lobster at one time deserves action by CDF&W.

SOS this is the vessel "H2ocean" "H2ocean!" I hope I don't have to reply with quotes to figure out wtf! To DCBuddy DiveNav "butter!!" I can't spell in spanish any better than other languages. I should investigate more thorough sometimes! But yes we'll try to get together I'm always open for meeting new divers that like to dive and be happy in life!! Thank you.

For all here, this has always clearly been a post from plain ol H2ocean, with an adventurous dive invite that is good to experience, healthy, instructional to us all...Max there's no excuse for what your intended purpose was. It reminds me of a 3rd grader saying "i'm i'm telling the teacher!" Strange but when a thread can be started to encourage new divers to wanna go with other divers to come rolling out of the surf with a ear to ear smile yelling and screaming YEAH!!!, some people here get purely weird. I wonder why? Certainly those actions of complaint and criticism are not becoming an evolving activity that used to be looked at as one in which the well off could only participate in. Purely wrong of an idea, that's why scuba board So Cal forums are sucking bad compared to the sites that are booming.

This site forum seems to be taken over by 3 people, and that's ok. But I don't nor I wouldn't view any of their post and reply with any criticism, complaints or disdained attitudes. It's a big world and free.

And to the chimer, your number chime, you don't have to understand it because of an inability of accepting others are different. In you opinion you might have wanted a persuasive message. Should I send you all messages for proof reading, spelling? I could but really?

Now to the 7. It finally soaked in but yet was still misunderstood, because nobody asked the great ones opinions!! Sitting here reading the haggling over an issue of someone else, that doesn't pertain to me or you, something that was a mistake. Because of misinformation, misleading and inappropriate from the offices of DFW. FACT-Sport Chalet sold to me in February this year a 2013 Lobster report card for 8 dollars to be good until march or whatever end date it was. Imagine that. I'd already sent in my 2013 number of lobsters. I can't remember if it was 6.00 or 7.00 lobsters. I could get 7 a dive. Do you think DFW is screwed up? Majorly. But according to them, and their wacko hard to interpret regulations have such misleading information citations are given as a result, 7 a day is legal. So is it right? (I'm not asking you to respond!!) So is it right to continue to harass someone that you do not know, about a unfortunate issue that they encountered only by trying to do the right thing. 7 a day I can get legally. Me, and every lobster card holder in the state, that now includes hoop netting! Personally and not to gain your approval, If I get close to 7 the first night, I'm happy my very difficult to raise 75 bucks for the license, has been justified. I'm just not that interested in them. They taste delicious micro waved buttered with macaroni and cheese. I usually have to sneak into a 7-11 to cook, while my romantic girlfriend distracts the cashier. Takes 3 minutes. I may end up hunting harder this year, due to this fact of this correspondence. The complainers, nit pickers, wanna be divers, pat yourselves on the back.

From Jerry Springer to Judge Judy television, I know the interest must be severely high, to watch and weigh in your opinions of lynch mobbing someone over pure waste of time. ya'll have good day, and if you're diving, dont' hold yer breath. but when yer not diving, please hold it.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread has spawned a host of reports. Some moderator actions have already been taken, and more will probably be in the offing once we determine the best course of action. I considered closing the thread while we decide what to do, but I will leave it open with a caution. Please remember the ToS includes a prohibition against name calling. Dissent is allowed and even encouraged in such discussions, but calling people names and insulting them gratuitously is not the kind of dissent we allow. Please be careful what you post.

The whole thing made my head ache. I hope H2Ocean doesn't get a tummy ache from eating 7 bugs per day. I hope Drrich2 gets prettier, although I think he's kinda cute, and I hope Alberto learns what passes for Spanish in LA, and I hope Max, AZTinman, and Dr. Bill continue to take great pictures. I'm very happy Adam James has his own ScubaBoard account. That will alleviate some confusion. I will not participate because I am a lobster snob, if it doesn't have claws and get boiled alive, it isn't worth a tinkers damn AFAIC. I hope everyone has fun and dives safe, though. Happy bugging. Or whatever.

......To DCBuddy DiveNav "butter!!" I can't spell in spanish any better than other languages. .....
I see. You meant mantequilla then :wink: (and not "montequia")

Sure, I will bring it. And maybe some home made "Tiramisu" :D

It has been a good thread. It is always useful to find someone who you know you would never never want to dive with.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom