For those who like to use their camera pole this is for you!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First off – Thank you Z Gear for getting the light mount to us in plenty of time for our trip to Roatan. I was quite impressed with the quality and sturdiness of the light mount. It attached snugly to the SeaLife Aquapod and the I Torch Pr0 6 with the adjustment screws – there was never any fear the clamps would let go. We put it just behind the GoPro – hanging down and used it as a hand grip. It was a comfortable position that allowed for good control and stability. Positioning the light beam was very easy.
Another diver in our small group was using a short hand grip with his GoPro and said that if decided to add a light he would definitely look at the mount as well.

Bottom line – I would recommend it for anyone using a pole, as well as anyone who uses a short hand grip and would like to add a light to their shots.

IMG-1178a.JPG

IMG_1175a.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom