Force fin collection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ready finally time Force Fin Ops Blade - Force Fin to bring forth some of my rare collection of fins. Sorry no discounting. (use IDIVE discount code for Force Fin products and support SB members).
IMG_5637-fw.jpg

With over 30 years of fin development I still have my own personal collection like this Mono Force fin with winglets Engineers - Force Fin and adjustable foot pockets.
uu-96-fw.jpg

SD-1 Fab Force fin. Light weight and packs flat with adjustable foot pocket. Award winning design.https://forcefin.com/product/sd-1-fab-force/
70.jpg
Scan_20210429-(4).jpg-fw.jpg
fab003-fw.png

Don Santee.
DON SANTEE, DIRECTOR OF EXPEDITIONS
Don has worked side by side with both Jacques and Jean-Michel Cousteau for more than three decades. Assuming duties as expedition leader and production manager, he coordinates everything from diving excursions to film logistics. An underwater photographer for books and magazines, he has also worked on over 40 television documentaries. In addition to serving as the team's medical dive officer, Don is also responsible for training the Ocean Futures Society team in advanced technical diving procedures and state-of-the-art closed-circuit rebreathers. I was so honored to spend a week with Don and JMC testing the Fab Force. You can own a pair of these amazing
e-61-clean-resized.jpg
70.jpg
Dive fins. Collectibles Archives - Force Fin

Back
Top Bottom