Free Tax Help for Scubaboarder Members!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it considered a charitable donation if I give money to a girl for her college fund while she dances for me?

If so, I need to amend a few years of tax returns

Reactions: Tug
Is it considered a charitable donation if I give money to a girl for her college fund while she dances for me?

She has to be listed as a charitable organization..

Next question

She has to be listed as a charitable organization..

Next question

do I need proof or will the recipts from the ATM's count, also can I get a refund for the ATM fees the club charged me?

So here is a serious question.

We have our grand daughter (born in July 2010) that we got in care in August (at 4 weeks old) as DSS took custody of it. We don't receive foster care or any other money for her (she has some WIC and Medicaid for now that is it). Can I claim her as a dependent? (We hope to adopt her this year.)

There is a four part questionare that you have to fulfill to qualify:

A ?Qualifying Child?

do I need proof or will the recipts from the ATM's count, also can I get a refund for the ATM fees the club charged me?

Don't forget the cover charge. And dry cleaning expenses after the champagne room.

Can you fix it so that i don't ever have to pay taxes again? they're really cutting into my play money.

don't forget the cover charge. And dry cleaning expenses after the champagne room.

exactly!

Don't forget the cover charge. And dry cleaning expenses after the champagne room.

and the hotel room after your GF or wife kicks you out...

Back
Top Bottom