fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My product for fuel-saving is hitting the home run. Have sold thousands of kits and money back if not happy. No returns yet. Our new website will be up in a few weeks and will offer a big discount to Scuba board members. Till then you can read up Save Fuel – AeroHance GasPods Project
20220510_142235.jpg-fw.jpg

Sounds like snake oil but I’ll give it a try, set ordered Well have sold thousands of kit;s and NO RETURNS If I was selling **** I would see returns. OK. Apprecite your order will give you a Scuba Board discount. I stand behing Force Fin sales and Aerohance. Now what kind of car are you driving so I am asseist you in placement. The pods show little value driving under 45 MPH..Freeway driving they hit a home run. All my best, Bob Susanne will be setting up a coupon dicount code for Scubaboard memeber later today. Maybe send you a extra kit for your friends or family car.
IMG_0545.jpg

KIA soul, if it help anything it should help the rolling box :wink:
nothing can help for local driving in the hills but not being in a hurry but daring to Monterey is a long 175 miles so we shall see. Got the magnetic ones so I can move them around.

Gold mine. A new website is building in the background of the current AeroHance.com. Results from fleet testing of Kia soul will be posted. I'll send a link when it is up. You will be happy and safe driving and safe diving. Here is your placement. Please let us have your results.

Attachments

• berryman_kia_0573-960x784.jpg
    berryman_kia_0573-960x784.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 94
  • berryman_gaspods_68651-1024x1024.jpg
    berryman_gaspods_68651-1024x1024.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 85
Gold mine. A new website is building in the background of the current AeroHance.com. Results from fleet testing of Kia soul will be posted. I'll send a link when it is up. You will be happy and safe driving and safe diving. Here is your placement. Please let us have your results.
Will do, mine is a ‘22 so it’s a little more streamlined than the pictured gen 1, like a box with slightly crushed corners :)

Will do, mine is a ‘22 so it’s a little more streamlined than the pictured gen 1, like a box with slightly crushed corners :)
Lexvil, be sure to look at milage numbers and fuel put in. This is the only way to know your fuel savings. I have tracked customers for years.
IMG_1067-blog-9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom