fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you,
20190909_070147.jpg
Mr. President, we will see over $10.00 per gallon soon. My pods work well on electric cars also.https://aerohance.com/

Dear Lexvil. With your magnetic pods, you can turn them inwards slightly to capture outside airflow. Here is a quick drawing I made for you. Looking forward to hearing your results. It always blows customers away, that something so small can make such a big difference. You can see how another customer followed my advice. He was moving them around testing different positions. They need to be further back towards the rear edge.

Attachments

• IMG_0711.jpg
    IMG_0711.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_0963.jpg
    DSC_0963.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 53
Had that thought when I ordered the magnetic ones
i haven’t driven them yet but we shall see, only have about a 50 mile run Monday but it’s almost all highway.
DE4D61DF-0E6F-4FA9-A27E-89A10FA8842F.jpeg
1906602A-E327-4D41-8011-F1A1F6FF6E09.jpeg
D6AFF3C4-3F2F-4494-9CFF-6308706F4E93.jpeg

Bob, do you do milage calculations in a specific way? If people using the pods are reporting numbers, it would be good to know it's somewhat consistent.

Bob, do you do milage calculations in a specific way? If people using the pods are reporting numbers, it would be good to know it's somewhat consistent.
We offered (and may again with the launch of our new AeroHance.com website upgrade) a discount for a minimum of 2000 miles of driving baseline mileage logged on the form that included:

Year, Make, Model of vehicle
Date, odometer mileage, price per gallon of gas or diesel, gallons filled to click - instruction was not to top off - and originally backed up with copies of service station receipts. There was also a column identifying whether miles driven were a highway, city, or mix, and a note section for confounding variables: oil change, severe weather, etc.

Then a rebate for the post-AeroHance Pods installation for a minimum of 2000 miles of continuous driving with the same. We started Test Team participation in 2012 and collected enough data to show trends, and expected savings for different vehicle body types. Addressing aerodynamics is more relevant to body type, than fuel type. A coupe, sedan, hatchback (SUV, Prius, etc.), wagon, or van, filled with gas, diesel, electric, biofuel or hydrogen, will see similar percentage savings if the body type is the same. Thanks for asking, best Bob Evans

How are the celebrate sustainability aeropods attached? Adhesive tape or magnets?

Back
Top Bottom