fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pick up trucks?
Yes and no. Off for morning swim will reply later. But if you have a camper shell, YES. The truck bed is not so well Peggy Oki is Atmospheric – AeroHance GasPods Project.
DSC_0097.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4891.jpg
    IMG_4891.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4892.jpg
    IMG_4892.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 53
Ok, pickup trucks. I had a friend who put the pods on his pickup truck, right over his bed area and his mileage went down by one mile per gallon. That put a halt to pickup trucks. But other customer saw the same results, but moved the pods forward and saw an extra mile per gallon.(picture) What I found out was the air rolls like a pillow in the truck bed moving forward and then back to the rear of the bed. The drawing I did to show this action. Makes sense with the pods placed at the rear edge dumping more air into this space. With the pods placed about the front window helps speed up the airflow and roll
IMG_0721.jpg
20180430_155809_resized-(1).jpg
over the pillow effect. Interesting to note placement is important and we discover more data from all our cutomers.

I'd be willing to try these on my Land Rover to see how and if they can reduce my fuel consumption.

I'd be willing to try these on my Land Rover to see how and if they can reduce my fuel consumption.
Have several customers with pods on their Rovers, will try to find some pictures, but if you have roof racks the results are less. We have found if the airflow is disturbed numbers go down. The Prius shows the highest mileage. All most 17% Thanks. Let us set up a special discount for my friends on Scubaboard.
20180815_102726.jpg

If you like to increase your mileage follow Miguel with pods on the sides.
Probably need 6 more for that, if I see a significant improvement with these I may order those.

This is the model, as streamlined as a brick

full

full

If you own a box truck or know of someone who does we can help reduce fuel costs. Kanaloa recorded 10.9 % fuel savings over a one-year period. The fuel savings four years ago was $1,8000 and 10,000 pounds of Co2 savingshttps://aerohance.com/effects-of-pollution-on-our-atmosphere-how-you-can-help/. But they drove at night time with less traffic. We see an average of 7% on this type of vehicle, over all.
don-pix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom