Gettin back in the swing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FinaddictFred

Registered
Reaction score
I decided that I've been dry too long and its time to get back at it..my obstacle is that I have nobody to dive with. I only have a few dives all FSW. I certified up north before moving to Orlando. I've done some of the springs and thats about it. What I'm looking for is a dive op to refresh my skills and meet some other divers or hook up with some of y'all that don't mind showing a newbie the ropes. I know of a few shops in the Altamonte area. Back where I camre from there were only two shops so there wasnt much choice of where and who to dive with. I guess I'm kind of looking more for a club or gathering or cult of like minded divers in the Orlando area. If ya dont want to throw out shop names PM me I really am itchin to get back in the water. I dont care if I dive Denton lake 100 times or whatever I just want to get back at it. I know every crack and chip in the pool at my apartment complex..HELP ME PLEASE !! :( :14:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom