Getting ATM pesos in Manila..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HSBC used to have a ATM at Robinson Place in Ermita years ago!
In most diving destinations in the country, ATM is never an option for "quick" money. Greenback is still the king!
If you travel alone and stay at City State Tower Hotel and use the Si-Kat transfer to Sabang in the morning. You will realize the fare of P750.00 is indeed good value. And if you do not mind to use the porter then another hundred or so will have your luggage deliver to your resort in PG.

We all have different ideas on everything.
Arriving on St. Patrick's Day!

I had no trouble getting money both at the airport and in Puerto Galera when I was there about a month ago (ATM in Sabang was offline).

I had private transfer from Airport to Sabang (arriving at around 11pm in Sabang), but I have met people who did public bus and boat and had no trouble. Even though it was expensive, it was my first time there, I was alone and I didn't feel like spending the night in Manila.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom