Getting ready for DM Written Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations! It really is a big step, and you are to be commended.

make an item buoyant by X and most in the guide was about making them neutral

yes, me too. I would like to see more sample types of problems worked out. The math itself was not bad, but knowing how to set up the problem would be easier if I had, say, five of "each type" to practice with. I used the workbook and the CD ROM also. I thought the difficulty was about right, although I must say after the other PADI courses, I expected it to be easier.

Congratulations and good luck to all continuing on.

CompuDude:
Congrats!

I start my DM classes next week. :)

May I ask how long it took you to finish, start to finish, and how much time you had available to devote to it?

[FONT=&quot]I did the apprenticeship program through my dive school www.scubaedu.com and have been helping on dives and pool for about 9 months. Study time was on and off for the past 5 months with a heavy study (6-8 hours a week) for the past month. I probably over killed on the past month but it was good learning. I do know a heck of a lot more than I ever thought I would.

It took longer than necessary and I was in no hurry. I wanted to learn as much as I could. Unless there is some rush, take your time and enjoy it. I am having a blast working with new divers and experienced ones as well.

I am sure my next step will be the IDC but not until next year.
I may do the AI this august just for kicks but wait until March 2007 to do the IDC in Grand Cayman with Divers Down or Roatan at Anthony’s Key in the spring. AI would give me a little more ability to help out around the school and more time to prepare for IDC.

[/FONT]

LavaSurfer:
Just thought I would report that I passed the tests with flying colors.
Your inputs were helpful. Thanks!

Now I get the priveledge of paying PADI every year. :wink:

:monkeydan Congrats! :monkeydan

LavaSurfer:
:lol:

Thanks
I think it was put this way, now I can almost pay for the gas to the dive site.

Really? You found someone who pays that much? How? Where?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom