Gidday from sunny Melbourne!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard from Florida. Lotsa reefs here (both natural and manmade), plenty of springs and cavern/cave diving too. Have fun be safe.

Paul

pataussiediver:
Gidday! How's the water, a bit nippy?
It's a little bit nipply right now, I don't use a dry suit so I'm waiting a bit longer for the water to warm up before I jump in. Diving here is very boring compared to the ocean but it's good practice, so I'll take what I get.

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

Just earned my Divemaster this weekend—in time for the shop to have me work as DM in Cozumel. Anyhow, getting ready for some dives out of town this summer. I told my mate about this site, and he'll be on soon. He's in the navy, so when he gets the chance.

Thanks for the welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom