Gilboa Greet & Meet April 16 - 18, 2004 (new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will have my wife make her tex mex dip. I will also bring some chips, cheese, crackers and some additional beverages. I can also bring a couple of coolers with ice if you think that we will need them.

As far as arrival is concerned I will be there early Saturday morning and will have to leave late Saturday night.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
I will have my wife make her tex mex dip. I will also bring some chips, cheese, crackers and some additional beverages. I can also bring a couple of coolers with ice if you think that we will need them.

As far as arrival is concerned I will be there early Saturday morning and will have to leave late Saturday night.

Mitten Diver

Thank you, the list has been updated. For Mitten Diver and snuggle. Damn way things are looking I wont be able to fit into my Drysuit by the end of the weekend.

frankenmuth_tom:
...I sure hope it WARMS UP before the dive. It was +20F here in Frankenmuth this morning. That makes for some COLD diving and even colder sleeping! Guess I need to check the level of gas in my LP bottle in the trailer, in case we need to light the furnace.

I just got my two 30 pounder propane tanks filled up OUCH that stuff is getting expensive. 25.00 each.

Howdy all,

I would have loved to come up and drop in on ya and say hello However, its the same weekend as our pre-dive trip social...I should not whine eh? Anyway, I'd like to jump in the fray and do some wreck diving in the future...hope that will happen. Have a good meet & greet and we'll catch you next time....

Cheers from Dayton

JC

Not too shabby...

Local Forecast for Findlay, OH
Fri Apr 16
30.gif
Partly Cloudy 55°/39° 10 %

-Tiny-B.

Dude....it's the mid west....

A forecast 10 days out means it will change more often than my undies the next 10 days.

I don't want to be a pessimist, but it's a weather forecast....10 days early....for the midwest

Not that I can wait for the 17th anymore.

Big-t-2538:

A forecast 10 days out means it will change more often than my undies the next 10 days.

I don't want to be a pessimist, but it's a weather forecast....10 days early....for the midwest

You're jinxing it. If it snows that weekend, it's your fault.

Big-t-2538:

Big T,

Is that 5 pairs turned inside out every other day?

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
Is that 5 pairs turned inside out every other day?
You forgot about bying the extra 2 days by turning them around too

Tiny Bubbles:
You're jinxing it. If it snows that weekend, it's your fault.
I'll be happy if it's snowing....

I'd rather dive in the snow than in the rain....plus if it snows, no one else will be there....I love gilboa when it snows.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom