Ginnie Trip: This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally Posted by DEEPSEAWOLF
we may be recieving guests such as the managers who assisted in straightening everything out, and a member of the Gilchrist Chamber of Commerce may be coming by, and if so, will be bringing a few Rotarians to introduce everyone and say Hi.

Originally Posted by SmokeAire
Ah.. with all the tending dignitaries should we be sporting ties?

Hmmmm...with all this talk about ties, I think I'll be making a photo op Saturday afternoon.
Outside the ballroom, Underwater with Sunglasses and Tie
:shades:
ME---------> :maniac:

Look at the guest list as it stands at the beginning of this thread. If your name is not on it, send me a pm in the next 30 minutes. If you are NOT on the list, and you show, you will pay full price to enter, camp, and dive! It could mean a big cost difference over three days.

Ack! Don't forget about me! :D

RavenC and I will both be there.

By the way, I'll have my cell phone with me the whole weekend - (843) 597-2151, and yes, it does work in Florida... Although Ginnie's kinda a "dead zone" when it comes to wireless phones.

Nonetheless, it works everywhere else in the State, and it's looking like she and I and Cody (her 12 year-old son) are probably staying locally at the Cadillac Motel (it's tradition by now!)

In other words, we'll often be "in range" and will be checking messages a lot.

Yeah... This weekend's gonna be great. :D

You mean you don't overhead flip? No wonder everyone looks at me strangely. :D

Heh. "Flip 104's." Lol...

You mean they also look at me strangely because of the second head growing out of my right shoulder? :D

This weekend's gonna be a blast... Six hours before we leave.

Leaving now... 6:24pm... We should be in High Springs (Cadillac) sometime around 11.

We'll be at EE sometime between 9 and 10, and meet y'all there at the pavillions sometime between 10 and noon.

Can't wait...

ok, i made it back from a Saturday with 50+ SB divers, and
it was a blast. thank you to Simbrooks, Gibbon, and OneBrightGator for jury rigging my equipment... while i waited...
and waited... and waited... patiently ...

(say... you guys didn't have anything to do with the subsequent
and mysterious freeflow that would not go away??)

i can't say how much i loved meeting the new people and
seeing old faces again.... here are a few of the mugshots
I took:

1. DeepSeaWolf, mastermind organizer and pissed off cook ("You want to see rare? You can't HANDLE rare!"). Maneater, his wife, is in the background.

2. KBeck shows off her Jackie-O flair. She's crossing her eyes
behind those shades.

3. Rjens... visiting all the way from California ... ("I'm too sexy for this state...")

4. Smokeaire: "You have pissed me off for the last time, H2Andy..."

5. Madeline: "You don't look like no DIR diver to me, bud!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom