Ginnie Trip: This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL Diver:
Jenny - you got a new skin? Now you look like everyone else.

It's not Jenny unless she's in the faded pink. :D

Marc
awwhhh my dive buddy who never dives with us anymore...I got those skins way back last year....however my BC is that fine shade of faded pink!

Lads and lasses - it is my pleasure to convey on behalf of my wife and, after sleeping most of the ride home, wired son how wonderful it was to have met everyone. It was great to put faces to names, dive time with other divers, and even to enjoy a brew with some of ya'll. My wife stated it best during the drive home: "Its such a sense of community among all of us from the board." DSW, Gibbon, Jenny, Tao, Smoke, Foooool!, Kbeck, H2Andy, my lovely Wife Kbulla... and if I missed listing your name, slap me later its been a long day but I think I'm doing pretty good right now :wink: (!!)... I had a great time making bubbles with you all and look forward to doing it again sometime in the near future!

Jenny - get GrillKing on SB! :)

We had a blast as well, JUST got home and got settled... What a long two days. To all who I got a chance to meet, it was a pleasure, to all those I didn't, perhaps next time. And to those I got to dive with, it was an absolute blast! Wish I could say I took alot of pictures of scubaboarders....but oddly enough all I have are pictures of rock, catfish, and turtles????(whats up with that?!?!)

But a good tiem was had by all, eh.

Thanks everybody for showing up and making this event very memorable! We (Julie and I) had a blast! Good meeting a lot of new buddies-Simon, Chuck, Andy, Madeline, David the fool and his friend, Tao "the mosquito" (did I get everybody I got to dive with?). Good seeing the faces I already knew, meeting lots of new folks whether I dived with you or not, and of course buddies like Krista, Colin and Kris; as well as Krista for putting up with me and Julie on the trip up and back!

Huge O THANKS for Ken and Holly for putting this shindig on, and all who helped Ken! You rock!

Have to set the record straight on the person who told me that lie. I won't mention their name, Simon or David, but there really are alligators in that river!

"there really are alligators in that river!"

i hear that their days are numbered. the rabid Colombian
otters are moving in and claiming the turf.

Their days may be numbered, but nobody told the one sunning itself this morning as we tubed downstream!

Thank you everyone for making a couple of new divers feel so welcome, and not laughing as we drove past your campsite about six times before asking for directions. My daughter and I had a great time and we're looking forward to doing it again!!

More Pictures! We want more Pictures!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom