Ginnie Trip: This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

of the DIR Cook....please note the redundancy amidst the lack of "H"s..... :wink:

a few more pics tonight when I can reduce the size below 200K.

Hey, CBulla!! I beat you to those fr%^$#* glasses fair & square!! Give 'em back, man!!

SJ & KBeck, absolutely great meeting & diving with the both of you. I'll be shaking ya'lls chains the first chance I get to come down to SE FL. Have the beach dives ready (along with the TK CD's). Hahahehe!!

Tao, don't let CBulla infect you any farther, such cold water is known to The State of California to negatively affect the family jewels. And thanks for being the "Surface Moderator" on our drift dive.

Andy, next time watch more closely for the Colombian river otters. It has been documented that they will dive to great depths on a single breath of air just to "purge" the regs of an unsuspecting diver so as to waste a considerable amount of air. Most victims never realize that they have been so viscously attacked, even after being shown video of the event by DSW (hmmmm, I wonder why. Squirrels, otters... chimpanzees...candlelight.........soft music.......) WHOA, WHERE IN THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM????!!

Moving right along...

SmokeAire & Madeline, I'm looking forward to a Paradise trip with you two ASAP. It has been awhile since I've been there, and Paradise is one of the most enjoyable dives I've done so far.

Chuck & Fam, many, many, many, many & many more thanks for taking on John for pretty much the whole weekend. He had an absolute blast hanging out with your son, and Dawn got a break (for once). I leave for work before he wakes up every morning, and oftimes don't get home in time to send him to bed, so Dawn was more than ready for some time away.

Simsbrooks, what can I say but " Ya dang dive wabbit!".

Jaxdiver, thanks again for the Sunday dwive. No, wait, Sunday drive. No, wait, Sunday.. well, you know what the heck I mean!! Once again, cool T-shirt.

And last, but most definitely not least, we come to DSW. What can I say? Well, for starters, Man, you just ain't right! Seriously dude, the many hours of planning, coordinating, negotiating, record keeping, cooking, entertaining, INSTIGATING, tube loading, driving, investigation, photo doctoring, etc, came together into one GREAT weekend! DUDE, YA' ROCK!!! I am an official member of your fan club.

"And last, but most definitely not least, we come to DSW. What can I say? Well, for starters, Man, you just ain't right! "

I've been saying this for YEARS.

"Hey, CBulla!! I beat you to those fr%^$#* glasses fair & square!! Give 'em back, man!!"

No problem buddy - I'll put em in a ziplock baggy and have them ready for your in just the same condition we found them in :wink: I found a brand new mask white water river drift diving with my wife the next morning anyway :D

When are you coming to Venice for some toothology?

CBulla:
No problem buddy - I'll put em in a ziplock baggy and have them ready for your in just the same condition we found them in :wink:
Make sure you seal that plastic bag real good and put it in the sun for a day or so before sending it on!

Been there, done that, got a few small teeth. But hey, let's do it again!

Just started a new job, need to get some things straightened out, but at the first oppurtunity I'll be headed back down to learn the fine points of "mudraking" from you. What about you, divebunnie?

scubafool:
What about you, divebunnie?
We shall see, i am down there this weekend probably for the sugar barge "wreck" and the like, probably no teeth this time, but who knows. I probably have to get back in the afternoon to loose the dog and give her back to the owners (dog-sitting).

I am sure there will be weekends for more tooth hunting and the water is probably going to get warmer soon too.

Finally got my film developed.

Enjoy, and thanks again.

Rob

For those not in the know, first pic i know i am in it middle with grey reg (nice horizontal trim :wink: ), cant quite recognise the other two (upside down and in the back). Second pic is Madeline, third H2Andy, last pic Smokeaire.
Good pics Rob, anyone else had any more developed yet?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom