Good Spearfishing Cameras??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that really with a sealife dc1000? The videos i saw on youtube with that camera are way clearer than this one (not bashing the video in any way. nice shooting actually !)

I use a SeaLife Reefmaster Mini mounted on my gun. Extremely easy to mount. The quality is not as good as some, but it is small,light and self contained and uses only 2 AA batteries that last a long time. I guess I like it best because of it being self contained and not having to worry so much about the housing. I have several videos up. Check this one out.

YouTube - Spearfishing Orange Beach Alabama 7-24-09

I use a SeaLife Reefmaster Mini mounted on my gun. Extremely easy to mount. The quality is not as good as some, but it is small,light and self contained and uses only 2 AA batteries that last a long time. I guess I like it best because of it being self contained and not having to worry so much about the housing. I have several videos up. Check this one out.

YouTube - Spearfishing Orange Beach Alabama 7-24-09

Nice video !

I use a Sony DSC 290 and the Sony housing. It's a small camera that I can use on land, and the set up seems pretty durable, judging from all the scrapes, scratches, and gouges from jetty exits. Haven't hooked it up to the spear gun yet, but I'm sure it would work just fine. It's got a fairly wide angle lens and underwater still and video settings. Very happy with it so far, and as I recall I spent around 400 after some careful shopping last year.

Back
Top Bottom