Goodbye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"No white knights running in to save Jepuskar?
But when I said good riddence to amanda when she did the same thing I got jumped on??? Why is that?"

Jepuskar often causes trouble, Amanda does not. Amanda was responding to insults, Jepuskar was responding to not being allowed to stir up more trouble. There's a big difference.

Then tried to make it look like she was the victim!
She did her share of name calling too!
But some people only see what they want to see i guess?
Rick L

Rick L once bubbled...
Then tried to make it look like she was the victim!
She did her share of name calling too!
But some people only see what they want to see i guess?
Rick L
Her profile pic was cuter than yours so she wins :D

I thought Rick L's picture had bigger wings. Looked like something you could really get attached to.

awap once bubbled...
I thought Rick L's picture had bigger wings. Looked like something you could really get attached to.

if it wasn't a SeaTec :)

WW

Rick L once bubbled...
Are you saying a need a wing enhancement ;-)
Rick L.

I personally recommend a "SeaTec-tomy" followed by a Halcyon implant, but hey, at least its a wing :)

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...
I personally recommend a "SeaTec-tomy" followed by a Halcyon implant, but hey, at least its a wing :)
WW
So..... how did this get to be a DIR thread? :)

Walter once bubbled...
"No white knights running in to save Jepuskar?
But when I said good riddence to amanda when she did the same thing I got jumped on??? Why is that?"

Jepuskar often causes trouble, Amanda does not. Amanda was responding to insults, Jepuskar was responding to not being allowed to stir up more trouble. There's a big difference.

Did he get banned???:wacko:

I think most of his Shenanigans was just who he is ( a silly guy who loves to be the joker) unless I missed something I have seen MUCH worse on this board in the past and nothing done:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom