Goodbye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you obviously do not know your mod squad very well. We tend to let comments/photos about moderators SLIDE if the subject matter isn't so obviously and blatantly offensive. No one on the mod squad likes to edit etc, but we do it so this won't become a free-for-all. You can find that at rec-scuba.

Am I saddened by Jepuskar's leaving? Sure... especially since it means he did not feel welcome. Meanness and such will only serve to bite you in the butt. I did not pay much attention to his posts or antics, but wonder if somehow he is now merely trying to get some attention or sympathy. We very rarely ban... but we will moderate bad behavior. Unfortunately, it wastes both our time and the one trying to get noticed by being a problem. It is always best to be noticed for having a willingness to learn and to teach.

As for running in to "save" anybody, I respect everyone's wishes to stay or leave. It is a personal decision and I am not able to make that for another. If on the other hand, ANYONE is feeling harassed or intimidated, then do not hesitate to call on me. I don't tolerate bullies much.

Lawman once bubbled...
He scoffs at adversity. His arm is strong and he has the strength of ten for his heart is pure! The Lawman rules as King of the Trolls. He's the Ayaltollah of Rock and Rolla!

Jep/Jason was just a kid. We send them up in those flying crates before they even know how to fly. I don't want to learn their names....we send them out to troll and they don't come back.
Replacements! ScubaBoard is war, and only the tough survive.:D

...ahh a literate troll, how refreshing! All trolls are welcome in my view, provided they are witty and leave their writs at the office...

.............This board used to be such a nice quiet place to hang out.

Mark

I for one like Jepuskar. His witty & sarcastic comments made me laugh time to time again. I think most of you took it all way too personal..........

BUT....

I'm not on the boards as often as all of you are, so I may have missed something.

Either way, let him go, come back... whatever. All the rude remarks (Just go, leave already, he won't be missed, etc.) is all uncalled for.

o2 clean once bubbled...
I for one like Jepuskar. His witty & sarcastic comments made me laugh time to time again. I think most of you took it all way too personal..........

BUT....

I'm not on the boards as often as all of you are, so I may have missed something.

Either way, let him go, come back... whatever. All the rude remarks (Just go, leave already, he won't be missed, etc.) is all uncalled for.

Ahhhhh Shuddup, who asked for your input anyways...........

:wink:

The Law of Return says that ALL divers can
come back to ScubaBoard. Trolling and politics
are wintertime fun...Spring is here and diving
takes over. No grudges and no thin skins.

Divers Rule.:D

Aquamaniac once bubbled...

Ahhhhh Shuddup, who asked for your input anyways...........:wink:

Comments like this IMO are childish. Intonation and sarcasm is lost 99% of the time when the words are written rather than spoken.

Aquamaniac: Grow up!:)

I hope the smile helps

Aquamaniac once bubbled...

Ahhhhh Shuddup, who asked for your input anyways...........
:wink:

You and me buddy, in the parking lot at 5pm SHARP! And before your immature *snicker* 2 cents get tossed in, let me include that there isn't any Jello or Mud involved.

:boom:

Back
Top Bottom