Goodbye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o2 clean once bubbled...

You and me buddy, in the parking lot at 5pm SHARP! And before your immature *snicker* 2 cents get tossed in, let me include that there isn't any Jello or Mud involved.

:boom:
Your on, time for me to open my can of whoopass on ya..........I hope ya got insurance.:D

Them boxing 'Roos is dangerous, I'm telling ya... (even if they forget to bring a can opener)

Hey girl - where you been? Diving? :D

Come on jep - you can help me ref this fight (or you can wear a Speedo and carry the "round" number cards instead :wink: ) (Aww, you know we love, ya really - it's just that "Tough Love" thing which involves a lot of :smash: and :whack: when you misbehave)

Whaddya mean no Jello? The unwritten rule of Jello Fight Club is that you've *got* to have jello!

*CAT*...

No, I haven't been diving. I've been lurking here, but mostly posting on another chat-board (yeah, I tend to get around) :wink:

Hmmmmmm, Jep in a speedo? Uhhh, can I wear a blindfold because "iz be esscaawweedd" :wacko:

Jello hasn't really been my all time favorite dessert. But pudding on the other hand.......... *we need to talk* :D

Chocolate pudding? That should satisfy the "mud" fans out there - not to mention raise the temperatures of some of the males reading this :D Jello's not my favourite either - too artificial-tasting. That's why it's better to play Twister or fight in it than actually *eat* the stuff.

Ok, no speedo for Jep - I forgot that after seeing O-ring in one you never wanted to see another man in one. Trunks it is.

Yes, oh yes, oh yes it must be chocolate pudding! :D Sorry, got carried away there for a second, or two, or three :tease:

Nice, warm, chocolate pudding. If I rub your back with it, will you rub mine? :mean:

OMG, don't remind me of O-ring in his leopard print speedo! If you would have seen it, I meant him, it would make you crawl up in a fetal position for hours shaking out of fear! :wacko:

so long as it's not the kind with little hard chocolate buds in it.
I could use a backrub after all that skiing this past weekend...
Mmm, warm chocolate pudding rubbed over a slightly sore back - that should limber me right up for the Twister finals!

Hmm, maybe we should invite kjunheart to join us - she's on the board somewhere right now :wink:

So whooooo is lurking? Anyone? Or is it just us here right now? Voyeurs :D
(O-ring is nowhere to be seen - maybe he stepped out to buy a new, less tacky, Speedo.)
This thread is now hijacked :armed:
All shall follow the Path of Pudding.

I have no idea where O-ring has ventured off to. He was Instant Messaging with me this morning, said he had to go, and POOF, he was outta there!

Kjunheart........ where are you dwahling!

HAIL TO THE PUDDING! :boom:

Back
Top Bottom