Goodbye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo once bubbled...
Not all of jepuskar's "shenanigans" were public on the board. He won't be missed by me.

that's a sh!tty thing to say Ben. I'm surprized.

WW

Jason wasn't banned. He just hasn't been defended by very many folks when some people have expressed joy at his voluntary leaving.

Jason knows better so it shouldn't be a surprise that I removed his post complete with photo link.

Oh now that was FUNNY!!! I don't think it needed to be removed. I also don't think it would have been removed if it were someone else posting something similar about someone different.

Rick L once bubbled...
No white knights running in to save Jepuskar?
....I quess nobody cherishes trolls :)

Without any non pc political slander or bashing of different nationalities, scubaboard has become quite a bland place. The Jeps of the board keep things interesting and don't hurt anybody. Sorry if your feelings were hurt by him but its all in fun here, don't take it so personally. Shame on all of you though who say things like thanks for leaving...yada yada...it's not like he told anyone to blow up more buildings or your country sucks or something.
Only Wreckwriter seems to really stick up for poor Jep...but count me in too, it's not the same without you Jason :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom